Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lady Gaga's "Telephone"- music video, or mind rape?



Great, there goes the logical reasoning center of my brain. There is literally no way to make sense of anything that goes on in that video. I get that Lady Gaga is supposed to be all edgy and shit, sort of like she's trying to be this generation's Madonna. I understand that, I really do. But at what point do you go from being "edgy" to being "laughably ridiculous"? I mean, dressing like you're an extra in a Luc Besson movie mostly just makes you look retarded. I don't know, maybe that's the point. Maybe some people think it's edgy to be a retarded pop singer. Personally, I think it's more inspiring than edgy, but that's just me.

This video sexually assaulted my brain for about nine and a half minutes. Like...why the fuck is the Pussy Wagon from Kill Bill in this video? What the hell does that have to do with anything? And do I want to fuck Lady Gaga, or run from her screaming and in tears? My body tells me to do both of those things at the same time, and last time I checked, running around screaming and crying while trying to fuck someone kind of creeps people out. Is this supposed to be funny, or...I mean, what the fuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment